TUPELO GUN & KNIFE SHOW MANDATORY RULES & REGULATIONS
Below are the mandatory rules and regulations that must be followed by all attendees of the Tupelo Gun & Knife Show.
- Exhibitor shall abide by and observe all Federal, State and Local laws, ordinances, rules and regulations, all rules of the show building, and shall obtain all necessary permits or licenses at Exhibitor’s cost.
- Absolutely NO LOADED FIREARMS will be permitted inside of Show.
- Exhibitors are to have all guns inspected and cable tied even in a secure case or rack to prevent accidental discharge or theft prior to displaying.
- ALL FIREARMS must be secured with plastic tie wraps by the show’s contracted police officer and must be free of any clips or magazines. That includes an Exhibitor’s personal gun, as well as any guns displayed inside of glass cases. The ties must prevent the firearm from fully functioning or from possibly discharging.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs or activities are permitted at the show.
- No fireworks, black powder, grenades, rockets, bombs, or gas canisters of any form permitted.
- Exhibits are limited to merchandise at the discretion of Show Management.
- No loose rounds of ammunition may be on your tables. Likewise, ammunition may NOT be placed in any magazine, cylinder, chamber, or barrel.
- At all times exhibitor must follow the NRA 3 rules of safety: 1) Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. 2) Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. 3) Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- The Show Management accepts no responsibility or liability for any and all damages or injuries resulting from a ticket holder’s merchandise or actions.
- The Show Management accepts no responsibility or liability for any and all damages or injuries resulting from an Exhibitor’s merchandise or actions.
- Any accidental firearm discharges will result in automatic expulsion from Show.
- Exhibitor agrees to maintain liability insurance.
- Show Management reserves the right to expel without refund and refuse readmittance to any Exhibitor who does not comply with Show Management or Facility Management.
- Show Management will employ general overall guard and police service during the course of the Show, but assumes no liability for loss or damage by any cause.
- All merchandise must stay within the confines of the booth space.
- Exhibitor agrees that all cash sales made during the Show are his sole responsibility and shall be duly reported in accordance with the sales tax regulations of the state of Mississippi, and the city in which the Show is held.
- In the event an Exhibitor violates any provision of this Agreement, Management shall have the right to cancel this Agreement, remove, close or eliminate any exhibit, and refuse future participation in any other Shows.
If you have any questions about these policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.